Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tangerine.

Formally, the writing arrives is clean lines. "Due to the nature of your question and its connection to why you have no memory is one I will hold for now. I can say that there are entities that would like to see you dead. There are also groups that would like to put you in harness and use you to their ends. You are in a very special and also dangerous position". That is a load of... I cannot decide a good swear to use here. Vexed is how I feel. If I am in a dangerous position but special. It isn't feeling special now. More questions added to the list. Sentinel Poem booklet of dissolution continues to write. "Much of what you want to know is connected to what you are, who you are. Since you have decided to purge your memory I am limited to what I can answer. Ask me more and I will see how I can word answers...." Swift!



After the hard afternoon of cards yesterday it was hard getting out of bed. Then, when out every pain decided to drop onto my back. Ouch I ache! Okay, perhaps it wasn't the cards as much as the lifting I did before that. It sucks getting old. We did have a good dinner at Sadies with my daughter and son. The cook was off and screwed up two means but they did take ten dollars off the bill, which I put on the bill as a tip since the wait staff were great. No reason to penalize them for the cooks problem. I even have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Yay!

I did take some off hand and strange pictures while out. I will mess with them tonight and post them here tomorrow. For tonight I worked on some so so shots and edited them wider and bordered them. They came out great. I have selected a sample of the color in the picture for the title color. Fun.














Impressive vistas and plane sitting at the Santa Fe airport.

Links.. minimal out there.

There ya go.. don't kill of things that might save you.


I only had one teacher who went out of their way to engage students. I know one other that wanted to but in a class of 40 how do you find the time.


I like and could easily live in all but one of these. The one is too jarring to like.


Not sure I like the connotation of the Project name... Loon.. but....


Off to play with some edits.