Tuesday, April 1, 2014

51 Enchantments.

hmmm hmmm hmmmm…. page three…. You would think it would be worn out by now. ah, it has changed color… and every page is now going along with it! Totally potty! Questions to ask…. that do not lead to asking why. “Book… Sentinel… Um… where am I”? Script and lines and curlicues, arabesques of lines swarm in and around the page and rush here and there before flooding away and writing appears.. “Impressive display” I say in my head. The words change in mid sentence, now it say “Aint it though!”. Flinging the book away from my and almost into the fire! “What the hell's blazes is going on!”



I was not feeling like going in to work today. between head and stomach it was a toss up ( literally ) which was worse. But I did get up and I did get to work on or before time as it is my habit. I did get things done and am ready for the next thing to hit. Prepped and waiting. while waiting I am reworking the lists and deciding how I want things to proceed. Tomorrow some parts to install but nothing very important, just necessary. Also I have to spend time on property. But that's a daily thing.

I ran some reedits of favorite shots to see if viciously cropping would change the effect of the picture. I had it in my head that if you had three or four screens you could spread these across them. Also that they would should look great in three separate frames. From there I went to work cutting and slashing. What I came out with was two finger bruises from keys and one paper cut. What I do for this art. Sigh! Below the will be, and explaining I will do.

Imp.
Chrome is awesome on old cars. Try and get your reflection out of it.

Chev.
 Sky reflections in fenders

BelAir.
 Tail lights used to be wild.. Now.. meh.

30 261 Enchanted.
New Mexico plates have changed and changed. Still, they are interesting.

and some great links.

I will start with this… Augmenting reality but fading in..wonderful


Tools.. please.. what  waste of money.


More fake photos.


This is worth a try. A little boring. I can think of ways to make it much more interesting.

And of I go, into the wild blue yonder….