Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The hand touches and moves on.

Round and round, Lions and Tigers and Bunny! Oh My! As I watch the darkness slip in from the edges of my eyes I feel pretty normal. Besides the inability to move or blink my eyes or even feel the beat in my chest or the gurgle of acid in my stomach…. My hearts not beating! And the darkness closes in. No sounds and no light. Oh I lie! Off to what would be my far right, just within the edge I can sense or SEE lightness. More of a whirling mass or lights or I can see beams now… beams probing the darkness and going forever. One passes what must be me.. or a part of me.. then more rotate and light upon whatever area I contain, other beams just pass over and continue to rotate in every direction. Colors and hues are changing as the… the…. Ball of moving lights comes toward my blind right side. I can still see the beams. I do not feel panic or terror. Just interest. Rubbing my nonexistent hands together… now this is some shite!!


Tax day. Tax the air you breath, tax the shoes you need, tax the food you eat, tax the dead beneath your feet! Yeah no! I cannot stand here and say taxes should be abolished. I can say that there needs to be a flat taxing with no little hidden taxes like in gasoline or cigarettes or she's, or foods. I am all for a country wide general level tax in two tiers. Without loophole nor off shore diversion. Two tier. If you are making or worth one hundred million or more than you pay 25% flat… no loops. If you make less than one hundred mill you pay 15% taxes no holes. I mean no loopholes. None.

 That's where this crap gets people mad. Millionaires say that pay the major point of tax but they do not. They shield it and hide it and squirrel it away behind all sorts of little holes. I find the most previous to be our gov't officials. Every tax dodge they are there, every possible way to line their own pockets is wrung out. If anyone of them from either side off the isle tell me that they work hard for what the make I will be hard pressed not to bring back faring and feathering. You are not my owner! You are not my buddy, you work for me. You are defiantly not elite. Laughingly you can't even say your royal. You sneak and act very unlike the Ladies and Gentlemen you propose to be. Now that was a broad brush. I will pull out the this horse haired thin brush. There are some, again on both sides that are Ladies and Gentlemen. To those I will give you a Japanese bow, slightly lower than yours to me. Because I hold you in higher esteem. For those that play more games than work. I turn my back to you because you do not exist. You are a drone, a weight of no consequence. Off with you now.

LOl.. gosh I do use that soapbox a lot.

I found a nifty thing when playing with some polar… I riddled with them and almost have it where I want it… Look, Look, See, See. See spot run, Spot found a new toy! Spot is a funny tiger, he thinks software mods are toys! Silly Spot.


The Blue Hand


[He] 2s22p6


Solar Wings


The Bear

Three of the above I would like to call Petro Polars. Why you ask.. cause I like it and they are petroglyph's.

The other is just super fun and took a lot to get it where it is.


Spots spots…..

HAH! I had this idea way back… it will only work for certain things and will not remove lights completely but on highways and byways it would be neat to not curse the darkness with light.


I love the white out on the test. Is there white out for other applications… like the speeding ticket or the weeds in my yard?


I have to feel sorry for this guy. He is really trying… really trying…. Granted if I had that much to drink I would be curled up in a ball somewhere warm.


Oh, oh dear … oh goodness…. Yes.. I love Facebook so much.. hahahaha…. Add to this the person who says.. “Well that's it!” or “I am so mad!” or “Please click my game invite cause I love driving you silly with spam in the shape of another stupid time wasting game!!” I label people who send me game invites…. You would not like the label.


I am going to get out my labeler and label some other things!