Monday, April 7, 2014

Ranting

Mysteries atop mysteries. Watching again as the words dribble off the page and then quietly sitting there taunting me. "Let me ask another question if I may." "PROCEED" appear one letter after another. "Why can you only selective answer questions? Can you tell me without  having a problem?" The page clears and starts drawing in beautiful penmanship with loops and swirls slipping off each end of every word. "I run the possibility of causing you to drop out of this zone of stability and then I would have to track you down again to gain access to the terminal. You have a built in safety feature."


A day... Slow then extremely fast. Bad news and good news. I hate having to verify and re-verify stuff but since I am a little ocd...doc....cod.....nuts. I have to go back and check or it will definitely drive me nuts. I also tweaked two of the fingers on my right hand and that makes this as painful to type as to just sit there. Hurts to even move the trackball. Hopefully some rest and minimal movement will help.

I played with some layers today to edit a new background for my Facebook banner. Its fun. Here is today's. I wanted to give props to Gibson guitars for making a great instrument and standing up for their rights.



9 Mile Hill Reach for the Sky!


Diamond Girl

 And....My dog Izzy.. or at least how she reacts all the time.

She is constantly freaking out at the television, then turning with a fish eye and blaming me for her error.

Some quick links today..

Here is an article about Govt graft and greed and lowest bidder and using the poor to line their pockets.

http://gizmodo.com/glasgow-will-demolish-its-tallest-buildings-live-on-int-1560205479

Some good news. Quite interesting to watch and hopefully they will be able to continue to choose human over robot. Granted as soon as the Unions get in there it will reverse.

http://gizmodo.com/suck-it-robots-toyota-is-giving-jobs-back-to-humans-1560360775

Here is another good idea but may be a way of stealing more money from people. I always have a gimlet eye for certain fixes. I am very happy with removing large black topped parking lots. I am not happy if it means people have to pay more for limited parking lots. I have no problem with under building parking for that buildings occupants. Zero loss of land and a good idea instead of heat generating tar.

http://gizmodo.com/those-ugly-surface-parking-lots-are-actually-costing-ci-1560385151

Again.. here are more derelict buildings. I want any large company that is building something this large to put in the bank the money to remove the eyesore when they build something. Old buildings that are ugly suck. Re-purpose.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/48-creepy-pictures-of-abandoned-shopping-malls-perfect-for-the-zombie-apocalypse

Off to rest my fingers and rant to the dog.