Friday, April 25, 2014

Time out of mind

Quite as quickly and the light and sound slam together it roars open again to the strident sound of another carousel. The whole whirling crazily colored monstrosity surrounds me at the center. I can see the gaily painted horses and rotating lions and tigers...swinging around widdershins. Hiss and boom, screech and jangle...this one has a pipe organ inside it. Impressive! The song is familiar. The mechanics look to be lean and serviceable. Straps and pulleys slipping and snapping, smells of leather, Cotton candy, meat of some sort, spicy is whirling around and the cycle ends and comes to a slow stop...crash, jingle...my vision moves forward out, through and off...



It's Friday, it's Friday! Not a bad day overall. Added a new yearly reminder to my calendar. I will be working up some sort of listing for the team here to more easily maintain a running list. More travel to do, what could be done today was done. Training was also done..amazing. Our Ito and myself will restart our weekly training schedule again. That will be nice. Things to Learn. interesting things to remember. I get excited thinking about it but I have to do others things first so....

Edited some more polars. Also worked on titles and locations. Size is difficult as the shots I'm creating can be blown up to four feet by four feet. But I will keep working on it. Two are below. I stumbled apron a treatment and I can't wait to try it again. Some little time to do this learning. So many projects waiting for their turn.


Virga Vista


Sweetness


On Wing


Viceroy

48 x 48 inches or more the polars can be sized. cool!

Off ... off I got to find some funny stuff for your Friday.

Yeah... maybe a little...


Woah.. But I might give it a go...


Worth the hard read....


I need these ..... for work!


Really!