Monday, April 21, 2014

Slice and Dice

Food sounds good. Perhaps a nice roast turkey, mashed potatoes with corn and cranberry on the side, steaming hot, juices flowing, a glory for the eyes and a requirement for a rumbling stomach. Christmas, or at least everyone I can now see is wearing silly hats from those crackling crackers with hats and toys inside. So it must be Christmas. My view now is from just above an old farm table top. I am looking towards my right again and my focus is on my Grandfather?! I watch as he sets to sharpening the carving knife. Slipping the blade back and forth on the ground round edge of the rod being held in his left hand. His white hair combed neat and white shirt crisp and fully buttoned at neck and cuff. Switch, switch, switch go the blade and rod, back and forth. Memories of a proper gentleman. He said to me once.. “it's always the dull knife that will cut you my boy.. always the dull knife…” I feel the warmth of his love…



Monday…. With dragging foot and the listlessness of a zombie fresh from the grave…. Dragging out…. Flinging some old rags on… picking up a ratty bag to stow my finds in, Coffee cup, can of spaghetti’s and a pop tarts, all good messy things for a zombie. Cracking open the door to the garage and squeezing through it. Stumbling to the old and scary looking truck, slopping rubbery legs onto seat… and off we go…. scraping fenders and a flutter of year old weeds and leaves flying out the back to the consternation of the other zoombies on the road. Bouncing over the curb to the chunk, chucks, clank of the engine that refuses to stop but won't go smoothly… levering the door off which drags me out into a heap beside the wheel well. Reaching up to paw around for my bag of goodies. Ah.. found…. Now to slowly trudge on knees and elbows to the door to the building. Fitting key in lock by touch since eyeballs are sunken in their sockets.. or did I leave them in my pocket… hmmm…. Door opens… dropping onto the carpet moving as quickly as a undead body can move, leaving a slimy trail behind and two fingers…. Into the blue box for another day of drastic construction of paperwork piles reaching over the tops of the box….. Try and succeed to open coffee and pour most down the front of my ragged and moth eaten shirt. Some small amount gets into the lipless orifice in my fez and hits my tiny shrunken stomach linings… which brightens me up nicely and recreate the image if not the reality of a human being. Even the pop tarts and Spegettio's for lunch keep me happy… They had little cut up hotdogs in them.. mmmm…. Monday was better.

I did some things.... some things didn't get did. Did and did some more. Then was done. 

I played with more signs and polar a while ago. I like doing them… they are fun to do and what interesting things happen when you keep layering things on top of each other.  Now if I can only learn how to do off set tiling.  Enjoy…


The Q


Arroyo Overflow


5 Tons


S T I Y

Modifications to the parameters.. one little touch and a totally different picture.

Off we go.. into the wide blue yonder..... up and away.....

Can this get any better.... very cool...


Hmm. there is fry.. and there is fry!


Depends on the depth of the test... and do ya want to chance it... I like poppy seed bagels...


Photographs... Love them!



I see stupid people... I counted seven on the way home. From complete disregard that I am in the intersection to ... I will merge into you even though there is nothing in front of me and or behind me with out blinker or acceleration or anything..... and.. my favorite..... I will stop in the middle of the road right around the blind corner and talk to my friend in another car facing the other way then get upset when someone almost rams you down the street. Seven... I counted.