Friday, April 4, 2014

Eyes down.

A rush! More specific? Quickly run the words, “Anderton’s Hotel, room 013, Delta V and full coordinates are rolling”. Rolling.. I don't think I am rolling. I believe I am standing up straight. Tapping the page with a neat, finely clipped nail…”whats this mean?" “What part do you not understand, as if I couldn't figure that out.” prints the page… Snotty damn thing. “ “The Delta V and rolling bit. I can get the gist of being in room 13 of the hotel… and 13? Why 13?” Scribble script this time.. “Delta V… you wouldn't understand, rolling means this is not stable but is secure.” not stable but secure…. odd, very odd. Ask a better question. “Am I safe?” Wiped paged, red streamers fly down, across and at an angle…”Yes”, in strange blocky writing, The area is unstable and shifting so there is no possibility to get a lock on your emanations”. I’m emanating???


Quick quiet day today. I spent it updating docs and working on a computer. Updates and all. Nothing exciting but good that I can remember some of the stuff and did not have to refer to the internet to figure it out. why do some things stay with you but others go blitzing off into nothing at a moments notice?  Other than a night of strange dreams and little sleep its all going swimmingly.

I widened a bunch of shots and also edited a shot for my brother. I took a very low upshot off him and his family and just had nothing much to do with it till now. I clipped it out and then pasted it onto another shot. Stretched and skewed  bit and then retoned. It came out pretty good. I sent it to him.. I wonder what he thinks. Doing that and the other easy crops is fun because out of a normal sized shot you are looking for the sweet spot and then after finding it you have to crop to effect that. Its hard and most times the shot is not framed to get it perfect. that’s why I take so many shots. Because even though I know what I want to catch I do also want to go back and reedit. So many shots of one thing. Smart.

Pump Your Own


Wetting Whistles


Attentive Valet's


Low Priced Fuel


Strange and unusual stuff on the nets.

Please… What next. Probably, if you were the fourth person in a line of two people why is the color purple green. Makes as much sense.


I love em. Wish they had them here.


And more on the cable cars … and yes I wish we had that here.


Very strange goings on in the world of light…