Friday, April 11, 2014

Carbon in motion.

Friend as in friend friends or partner or accomplice? "I have questions....." The book just sits there. Alright its in my hands, just laying there keeping them warm. Hah! Let me see if I can ask you questions without tripping your insanity circuit." "One, What did I call you? Where are You , the You not the book? What could you posit are reasons I would remove my memory? How did I go about it? When did this happen? How long have I been a drifter in this sodden flap jack world?" Answer what you can and ignore the ones you cant.... Ill be right here."

This fades in about five seconds after I stop speaking... In emerald ink and the page goes pearl white.

Nothing else happens, noting the time on the mantle clock out of the corner of my eye as I watch the page. Slowly, almost as if there is a barrier slipping in between. Then.... almost impossible to see, lifting the angle of the book upward to catch the lamp light I can see the words draggingly appear. " Drifting....forever.....and only..... days.....When....again...... Memory locked away.......not removed.........      code..... you.......posit........ everywhere.......nowhere.....       Sal........                    ................End Query.


I found what I thought lost.

So here it is a day or no time later. The lost Blog.

Cycle pretty cycle, run fast and run slow, always back to the show, cycle wild cycle, please go faster and slow.I could state that time isn't relative as it is aggregate. Or its relative to itself and you are just in the way....thinking again that you are the center of the universe and it is you whom reality spins around. Stop kidding yourself. Let do a test. Sit there.. in your chair…. Stare at a blank spot on the wall with no outside interaction or distraction. Can you really tell that time is passing? Can you feel your cells collapsing? Or is that just an itch on your reverse side?

Maybe its you?

I did try staring off into nothing and not thinking of time passing but as time still. Frustrating. So I went ahead and worked up some colorization of shots I took when I was in Tucson. Two shots I took as we toooodled around town came up and both affected me. Both were light poles. But it was not the light poles that cause me to pause. It was what was taped to them. One was a flyer for some missing dogs. They might or might not have been found by now. The other was a missing child. This affected me much more heavily and it kept bouncing around that I didn't know if she had been located or not. I felt pretty low at that point. I hope she was reunited with her family. I can't post either of them because they cause problems with my nature. I think I would have to be committed if my child went missing. I would probably give everything up to find them. Regardless. I would be forced by my never ending brain to hunt and hunt and hunt.. and if I found who had taken them.. well… I doubt they would exist long in this reality.

I am far too uncontrolled under the surface. I read up on ADAH or whatever the label for it is. Seems I am right there. Add uncontrollable urges at times and I am a package. LOL. Super controlled. I seem to unintentionally limit time with people. Not because of them but because I can't deal with the interface. Very strange. Off I go on a rant again.

So.. after all that..might be’s and thinking far too much.. I did do Some limited colorization… no tags or labels today.. just the shots.



And my links. Can I be someone's shopper for tech stuff? I really love shopping.. hahahahahaha. On the other hand.. the left one.. if you need advice on what computer to buy or have built let me know… I really like that too. Keeps me out of trouble.


Keep it low slow.


Touch of the Sun.


Button Button, who's got the button.


Keep it clean.


Lets just get to the links and ignore everything else...

They had a small one of these in the MGM Grande in Las Vegas.....


I would love to do this. When I get back to England I will do it with a bunch of photos that were taken when I was a child just so I can do this!


I am not sleeping at a Motel 8 in Egypt!


Strange and sadly true....


Off I go to consider the Friday.