Monday, April 14, 2014

Pullman

After sitting and thinking about all that gone on and what I can expect and what I think I can expect. Maximum sigh! Chimes from the mantle clock for half after eight. I am feeling weary. Drained of strength. Flipping the book open again, hoping something clearer shows itself. The thought... "Something wicked this way comes". Where do I know that from? Why does it bring visions of carousels to mind? Why is that causing me unease! Horses, Painted eyes! Brass poles and whirling colours. Dancing, cavorting, blurring....


Allergies that I did not have while growing up and now they seem to have my head bursting. Its all I can do not to yell at everyone within sight. I should have stayed home today but that would put me more behind than I am. I am not behind because I am lagging but because there is so much paperwork to do. You can only type up, research, edit, annotate, input, verify in so many hours. Tomorrow I will try to focus on just travel. Lots to do there. Lots and lots of the same things above but in a different referent.

All the above makes me so tired I just get in the truck and drive home on autopilot. Once here I have to force myself to sit and decompress if I can. Today I couldn't even do that. From stopping for supplies, folding laundry, packing up junk that needs to find a temp home, then clearing out the computer room more. Yeesh. The room is pretty clear. All that's left is the computer shelf's and pin displays. I was able to stop in time before I blew a gasket. Head was so huge I had to sit or fall down. I updated the the first page of the Cloudbouncer. Hoping it will work. I did edit out some nice shots for backgrounds... something I will do more of tonight. Cathartic... maybe...


Because Caution.


Izzy Eyes


Roller


The Great Moose Shaman


Takach Lithography Presses. Making art for artists to make art. Yeah!


Under The Gun


Most of these were outtakes of a visit to Takach Presses. One is from Santa Fe or Taos, walla walla, and one is Izzy's eyes when she thinks I need to give her a treat.

Now for some toasted Links with pickles on the side.

Tad Williams had this in one of his Otherland books..... Now its very true.....sadly

http://gizmodo.com/homeless-new-yorkers-are-living-inside-the-manhattan-br-1563035579

A very impressive photography process. Very lifelike instead of Kodachrome of today.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/21-examples-showing-why-mug-shots-in-the-1920s-were-much-classier

Might be a little chilly in the winter but still nice.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/04/14/The-Most-Stylish-Camping-Trip-In-the-World/#!D6w5C

One of the things I plan on doing as soon as I can.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/04/13/Pullman-Rail-Car-Travel/#!D6xjX

Luxury....