Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bunny Hugs make your day.Tongue or no tongue.

Running my fingers against my lips, numb...tingling and distant. Fingers and lips and, wiggling toes, yes, toes. I at lease can still feel my posterior.....not saying much though. Do I drink? I need a drink. Feeling a warm breeze on the back of my neck. Like a warm breath has whispered something behind my head that I was not supposed to hear but was supposed to feel. Dark hair shadows across my eyes. Heartbeat quickens. Perhaps I don't need that drink. A companion to share some of this craziness with, someone to just sit beside and share some warmth, okay maybe a hot toddy......or two.


All the carbon molecules are moving, agitating, disbursing and recombining in different places. Friends are moving away for reasons from being closer to their children to parents or jobs make it necessary, In each transition of atom to different atom they affect everything around them. But like the atom or carbon particulate or bit of radium its better to cheer them on and help them on their way to what to them is new. If like radium you expect visitors from the govt Ill pass thanks.. hahahaha.. So stay inert and quiet lest you are scooped up and made to go critical. Do I think I will stay here for the remainder of my life.. doubtful. Do I want to travel? Like crazy. When? Soon.

I intended.. along with much else to walk around and shoot something. Turns out it is far too windy and dusty to take to camera out for basic shots. So digging through my files I decided to see what could be done with a purely square picture edit from a regular shot. I like what happened. I think there is more to do. I had to find something I could do relatively quickly, which it was, I spent most of the morning working on a new version of the Cloudbouncer that is more flexible than the old one. Still working on it. I went for real change to too static. Now I have to stay ...almost over again. Check these out. All of them were toned twice.


To the moon Alice!


Nob Hill.


Local Crash Zone.


Distant Aztec.


More fun to be had with this type of edit. Playing with my little Ipad Mini is taking a bit of my time. I have about four projects going at one time so I get to bouncing from one to the other. ADHD hitting hard.

So you like funny stuff huh?

Trade ya! Berlin...Get that water pipeline to New Mexico please. Time to run water as well as netlink.

http://gizmodo.com/berlin-is-threatened-from-below-by-its-rising-water-tab-1562805223

Another version of photography.... amazing.

http://gizmodo.com/using-x-rays-to-peer-inside-ancient-art-objects-1562815886

Startling... Extreme... I already have my own self picture in my head....

http://twentytwowords.com/old-folks-posing-similarly-to-portraits-of-their-younger-selves-32-pictures/

This is why I never take pictures of anyone eating....Poor animals.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/22-pictures-of-animals-captured-at-the-perfectly-wrong-moment

Off to toy with my mini ipad.