Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Svengali!

A question of timing. I have super powers! “Oh right!” Harsh singles letters appear. “You, dear Sir have divested yourself of the very thing you say you have, even in jest. What you are surviving on right now is dumb luck, my adjustment of your location when I can and the touch of that female, which I just have yet to fathom.” The letters fade as fast as I read them. Female that touches me causes me to disappear, this book, thing, sentinel, uncouth book of poems is not…. Not sure why she does what she does or it isn't sure about something else. That's odd. “Sentinel, Why do you not know why the woman with raven black hair knocks me out when she touches me and why that touch flings me elsewhere? You seem all knowing and all seeing!”


Crackers! What a day. Low grade headaches follow me about like a cloud of dirty lint…battering at my head without going away or easing up a bit. Wok was good. Things done again to forward the journey. Paperwork done to support that journey. Still more to do and Somme to get caught up but all in all good. Chatted with friends on and off. Trying out the Bluetooth connector for the surface keyboard. Works nice but it goes to sleep when your not typing quickly. Not a big deal, just interesting.

On the photography side. I have edited out some more wider shots for three screen wall paper work for multiple framed vistas. I really like playing with wider shots since I can force the viewer to see what I see directly, not just hope they catch it. I do want to do more black and whites with one thing selected to color and have you find.. That is fun. So below are Today's take. Enjoy. I color code the titles to a color from the photograph. That's fun too. There is a AAAA rally this weekend but the winds might be a bit higher than I like to fly in and so I might just go shoot pictures of the other wilder Pilots. No, I can fly in them, I just don't think its much fun.

Warning. I have posted these at full size so you can see them like I see them. Way cool but screen eaters.









And links.

I will have to try this in the near future.


Two words… Overpriced junk…


Argh!!! A new Facebook like web site .. How many are there going to be? And, how much data mining are these nuts going to do. If we could just get a web site for friends and not have it be a data sump…. Yes I wouldn't mind paying a bit.


Amazon.Com I use it a lot and home and work. Why? Because its easy and relatively quick and 99% of the time I get what I want and it works great. The last thing I ordered was an end table that is really a computer hub. It was 84 pounds but its very nice to look at and hides everything. Even working with it is great.


Only been disappointed a few times and Amazon made it right.