Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dust Bunnies

Staring at the nefarious book of insanity and sneaky motives laying on the carpet in front of the hearth, my brain spinning in circles chasing its non existant tail I am …. Wait… Can you hear me now? I direct my addled thoughts towards the fire. Nothing. Oh.. Guess I have to pick it up first to see. Once in my hand I can already feel the vibrations… bzzz bzzz bzzz…. flipping to page three ( which should be torn out again and burned as a witch ) I see the writing already there. “ What is your problem. You ask a question and I give an answer and you fling me into the fire!” Pah! ith a stern voice I say “ I missed you broken spine penny dreadful! “ Writing appears again. “ Almost, almost… be careful,  am just getting used to being whole again.” Damn it! Can you read my mind! Floods of letters trickle down the page. No, just your surface thoughts and I know you quite well. “Easy Peasy” and the letters fly towards me and disappear!



Waiting and waiting and waiting. Okay.. While waiting I did get paperwork done, two appointments set, documents saved, edited, saved again and printed, files closed and verified, conference listened to and Science Officers desk completed. She is gonna love what we did. I even ate some two day old pizza. yes I had it in the fridge! Lots of emails were taken care of too. still waiting. So many different things happen every day of every week. I can never expect to follow what I write down for the next day on my desk. I might get  a few things done or I might get nothing on the list done.. okay.. I can usually get one or two things checked off. Even if that means doing two things at once.


Naturally when I start working on photographs and trrying out a specific edit I will scour files for shots I think can be changed by that edit. I dither around but love the way the super wide edits look. I got a few from my files today and spread a few across my three screen set up at work. Most excellent. They look great. Even when they wont fit all the way across they are nice and big. Like having your face rrigght up against a view. Sweet…. So here are some more. If you want something let me know. If you want to know how to span three or two monitors with one shot I an tell you that too.

Guinness
 One of my favorite edits. Its awesome.

Toro toro!
 Work hat.

 Crusin in the clouds.
Worked on this one for a while.

Crystallight Chimes.
Always captivating.

Sandia Special
Sparklers in the sky


ta Da!

Cool... Windows is tweaking a bit more.. nice... lot of info on the webs.


Here are a set of gifs showing the changes.


Lets just all keep calm... hah! They need to show what the treaty s say..


Disgusting! My cases are clear so dust is a no no...