Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Thrice.... Or... Cut the Chaff.

So much travel! Yikes. Can't wait for an ASA to grace our office again. It took up my whole day just doing three travel sets. Chasing airplane tickets, hotels, and the myriad of other small items that have to be on these things. Yikes in the yikes mode. Instructive and in a learning mode its quite interesting but daily its a bit much. Eye are crossed… even if you can see it. That and a computer that is running half speed… or is that the caffeine speaking. Never mind.. I got some more thins done which always makes me happy. Then it was onto property and searching for codes, serial numbers and again.. more minor but important things. I am way behind on my filing and consolidations program. Hoping I can get with it in the very near future.

I took a break from the Tube Station signs to play with a few more foliage shot edits.. then I went back to the signs again. What I was trying to do was create a sign that seemed to be hanging in space. It took a while and I did it but it was less than stellar. I was okay but totally unreal. Too uniform. Its a fun idea but not there yet in the ability. While thinking about that I bounced to … what would a sign look like if there was a tube station or transfer station say. In New York? What would it look like? I just may have to do one to see… Problem is that these take hours to do. Hours that I never notice until its around 9m wish and I need to pack it up. Bad to spend three hours on a test idea. I don't expect there are many people out there mixing it up as much but its novel to push that limit as far as it will go.  I have an idea again for underground signage… hehehe… I'll try one after dinner.

Here is what I edited last night. You can see I am working more with distance, texture and shading. One turned out pretty sweet.


Test of shadows.. limited.


Detail.. detail...detail!


Highper Detail!!!


 My fav of the day.



Linkages.

Good.. bad.. odd........


Cool. Heavy.. TARGET.


I love it .. but weird. Very...Must be thems city folk.


Novel.. interesting.. worth a look.


Winding down the day.... wind wind wind.........


If you can hear your heartbeat all the time.. and like your nose, you can see it all the time but your brain writes it out of your view... and.... going there... that you can smell something...especially pungent things for about three minutes before your sense of it is shunted to the bit bucket... ( do you know what a bit bucket is?)... can you really sit there and make me believe that we are "really" here? Even Einstein knew there were provisos to every equation and every truth.... Consider the physical universe.... and there are gaps in some of the portions.... One pico second passes on raising my arms. Imminent change state.. and I am trying to raise my arms. Faster...... Or slower?