Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Tender is the..... SPINE!

Today started off with a massive amount of back pain! Woah! Still got up. Still got to work ( 30 minutes early ). Still got everything I had planned done today done. Even took off a little early to do some shopping for the house. Okay.. for our bellies. LOL. Lots of things to do still at work but when you can sit down anymore and walking around accomplishes none of those tasks.. well... I spoke with a friend who has pain similar to mine. They found out they had a completely crushed vertebra. Oh Joy. Asking this very light and small person how the heck that happened they reply was... "Not a clue!" Can we have another "Oh Joy!" This does not bode well for myself.

The store was not too bad and even having to go from one side to the other twice didn't slow me down. Trying to carry everything from the vehicle at one time didn't do me a bit of good. Sigh.

When I got home I was reading a lot on the govt trying again to remove our rights again. This boggles my mind. What part of the constitution that you swore to UPHOLD is unclear to you. You shall Not.. and it really says..NONE... abridge these rights... how far up your WAZOO is your head not to understand something every immigrant to this country has to know? Stop wasting the courts time overturning ILLEGAL LAWS. Ta Daaa........

Pictures and shots n photographs... I really like what a few friends can do with photos... Granted they are both Professional photographers... If I only had the time... They can highlight the darks without it looking contrived and clear where they need to be clear. I do not have the time to go there yet. Someday perhaps.

A few that I did when I had time to do this little.











Just a few friends hanging out. And try taking photographs while staying up with a crew of fast marchers!

I did have a fun time at the zoo... and there are so many fun shots to go through. Sadly a lot of them have extreme lighting. Toning it down is a bit pain.

Link...link.......link.....
I like the design.. I like it....

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/09/Qwocktwo-Is-A-Clock-Perfect-for-Typography-Nerds/

With the food there... I would escape too...

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/08/Middle-School-Students-Dig-Tunnel-with-Stolen-Spoons-in-Bid-to-Escape-School/

Nice glass.. now drop it attached to a weight onto tarmac.. will it shatter then....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/video-shows-near-indestructible-iphone-6-sapphire-crystal-put-to-the-test

Woah... this looks totally ... uh...... dangerous.. but FUN!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/i-want-this-badass-fireworks-machine-gun-so-badly-1602443992/+caseychan

Oh, there was a blog about the temps in 2500 being too hot.. global warming nuts.. we are trending down into a cold spell.. dudes! You will have all those bermuda shorts while I will ahve all the cocoa and blankets..

Yo ! Ho! Yo Ho... Its a sailors life for me.... Yo Ho Yo Ho.... Um... Its a sinking ship for thee... DOwn down down... Can you go farther down in 5 foot 11 inches... Were is the express lane... I do hope this will stop soon and I can get off on the tube station with all the gleaming white tile and red and blue signs pointing me towards the tea cart and a bit of biscuit too.... Maybe some cherry pie.. I could go for a nice cup of tea and cherry pie! I wonder if that woman above my head would sit still for a cup of tea and a bit of pie... Does she like cherry pie? I never asked.. I wonder if I will ever get a chance to see if she does. Hand raised waving at her with no recognition......