Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rambling... I'm a rambling man...

A day of computer generated paperwork. A long list with all sorts of traps and diversions. Even a cost splitting I had not run into before. Not too bad really. Just terribly time consuming.  Ate most of my day away. I must have slept like a brick last night because I feel like I have a hopper load on me now. Hoppers are what brick layers carry the bricks up to where they are working at. Must see someone about this incessant pain.

Had a coffee from Starbucks this morning also. First in a while.. not counting the trip to Colorado.. I mean trips to work.. when they were daily. Took all day to finish it. Tomorrow I will be using my regular cup and bringing from home. I keep thinking of all the things that need to be done around the house and I just keep staring at one spot. Oh, many ideas float about but putting them into some sort of fully activated plan …. it is very hard! Mainly I get hung up on the listings.. what need doing before something else gets done. Perhaps its time to sell everything at auction and go find that little condo somewhere on the other side of town. I probably would be refreshing. My Dads main complaint with condos or connected houses is the possible noise. I can understand that. In the old days the soundproofing was nonexistent. Now that has changed quite a lot. I would still like to know who my neighbors are just to gauge how much noise would leak in …or not.

Two things for moving. Smaller more manageable place, Much lower mortgage. I really don't need the space in this house. For me it is not arranged in a way that I use it. Perhaps its time to find that nice padded cell.

More edits I did last night. I was not finished with them when I closed up the blog so I will post them to this blog. I think tonight I will look for a specific thing and work oh that. I posted he shots in full size because of such detail they had. Dunno if I will do it tonight as it makes you max your screen out.












Links to dubious things..

First.. Never ever trust scientists or their off shoots….

Like this won't happen again or with a worse thing…


I am sue humans have the same faces and attitudes on the first time thing…

Believe me.

You can get hung up thinking about this stuff…

Or not.

A good internal cleansing………

Perhaps?

Nose is right at the bottom edge of ground level....funny how I never thought for a moment that I might bet my head cut off in some way. Must have known it wouldn't or it must have felt like a stupid amount of trouble to get so far just to cut the foolish head off here or there. Down farther with the waif following along in one gentle curve of lithe body bundled in many levels of clothing. How do I know that..... Someones gone some splainin to do....