Saturday, July 12, 2014

Atmospheric particles.

With the announcement of my alarm at 5am... who made these sounds up anyways. I was awake already, but then the alarm went off I had to decide if I had the strength to get out of bed and move this carcass out to the West side launch site. Amazingly I was there about ten minutes earlier even stopping for coffee on the way.

It was worth it.

640 ish shots later to include, big moon shots ( mostly sucky or what you have seen over and over again, people moving about in the day break, some in uniforms.... do we have a branch of the Air Force that fly's balloons?? Oh, where was I. Many cool shots of balloons and Pilots and crew and vehicles and burners and baskets n stuff. Most of the shots I did get were very nice just the way they were. A few I touched up due to the direct shooting into the sun thing. A couple of those were nice just the way they were but I didnt do anything with them yet.

I did put a camera on ZK which did capture some great footage and I stuck one in my trucks front wind which also got some very cool things too. Too bad my computer is hacking up on an .exe file that just popped up. I don't have time to deal with it now but I may just have to do something about it later. If I ever want to get anything done with those video files. Never mind... Here are three I edited today and one I think might be pretty cool...


Right place, right time...camera ready. I took about six shots of this at different distances. I can see this being a wide pano...

 Some people use a hood to stop the sun bursts that happen from the sun hitting the elements in your lens. I like them. I use them.


Shot from the drivers seat of a parked truck from an extreme angle through the windshield. No too bad.


The diffusion in the air caused by all the fans and people skuffing through the dust just lend this a very gritty ( hah ) shot.

I may try and get some clips from the videos later. So many more photographs to mess with. Great day to fly, great day to take pics.

If you were out today and think I missed you... you are wrong.. I just have yet to pull them up on my web site of facebook. LOL

Since I was trying to correct the .exe file I had to erase the links I had saved .. I will try and go back and load those now....

This is so sweet to the ears and neat to hear the segways in riffs... I have no segways.. just switch subject at a moments notice.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/100-famous-bass-lines-played-in-one-mega-medley-1604145338/+jesusdiaz

I have avoided air travel for a long time. Now its become unavoidable. While these are good pieces of advice it does not comment on your fellow drooling or you drooling while sleeping.... Whats up with that

http://gizmodo.com/how-to-get-the-best-sleep-of-your-life-on-an-airplane-1598708044

Cant beat this for funny. If they could I bet they would!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/these-skydiving-elephants-totally-look-real-1603935945/+caseychan

More to the point is when I movie.. even as sad as the one in the picture start looking like reality... OBEY!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-is-what-makes-a-cult-movie-1603466023/+caseychan

Chasing down the things that need things.... What do you think about derringers?

As the winding down of the elevators motors can be heard through the walls of the box o numbers, I stand and wait for the “Ding ding” of the doors opening. Feeling the slowdown now, flexing knees in slightly dusty slacks. After all the walking and trails and jumping to conclusions they have not lost all of their creases. The slow settling which seems quite normal to part of me and the increase of gravity’s pull attended by the , yes, standard ding ding, solid stop. Doors easing open on the 101st floor. Here we go…