Monday, July 21, 2014

Reflective

Day 1 or Management Class. Okay, half of day one. Lunch break and a bagel. Lots of email and phone calls for work. This portion was cool. beside the interesting topic there is a guy in my  course that I knew 22 years ago. Long long time. He still looks great and is now a Boss. LOL. His comment about upper management giving him a small and enclosed office to lead "just in case" was hilarious.

Getting my time schedule adjusted from Seattle is harder. No real sleep last night, just flinging pillows around. Since my eating schedule was shot already not great loss there. It looks like i will have time to do some picture edits here and there. I like that idea. I did some clipping below. Not completely done but just the first steps.


Looking South


Blues Ok.. Purples.


Feathers.


Pine Street.


Links.

Stop!... Oh that's not right...

http://gizmodo.com/why-no-one-bothers-putting-apostrophes-in-dont-walk-s-1608253909

Legos... a beach of them... almost..

http://lego.gizmodo.com/why-lego-pieces-have-been-washing-up-on-this-beach-sinc-1608257367/+ericlimer

Break those rules!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/14-funny-and-weird-examples-of-first-world-anarchists

Fun until someone creates artificial gravity plates.. then no more fun.

http://www.cracked.com/article_21369_6-ways-movies-get-space-wrong-by-astronaut-chris-hadfield.html

novel in the least.

No swat, no jacket just that almost Cheshire cat like smile. "And you are?" I said expecting a four headed fanged flipper-ed creature to burst forth and eat my face... you know.. there was a film I saw once...somewhere... everyone was wearing helmets.. and because one idiot thought it fine to take his helmet off so did everyone else.. even the so called security enforcer person. That guy should have stunned the first idiot and slapped his helmet back on, which would have made everyone else think twice about doing such a stupid thing.... but I digress.... John said.... Quite quickly even with my musing in the middle.... " You already know me."