Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life Catchin up

I think my legs have not seen this much walking nor this many stairs or this many trips in ... freakin forever. Normally I am from  ( and this sounds sooo bad ) house to truck, truck to work, work to truck and truck to house. in the past four days I have waled my legs two inches shorter.Oh, I am sure it did me good, and I am positive I removed a massive amount of water from my system too. I did keep my water intake up. Not great but not into the dehydration section. Close.

I took another 900 pictures today. I didn't expect to. I thought it was going to be a quick jaunt to visit a Starbucks, see another Ferris wheel and come back. Nope. I ended up traipsing over a 10 block area. I think my sweat was sweating. Ill explain tomorrow. it was interesting to say the least. it was mind numbing because I needed that too. Diverse is all I can say right now. My shots will have to wait till tomorrow too. I was going to do some edits of yesterdays shots but I have run up against time to do justice to them even as dinky a they are. Here are some funny things I found on the net.. followed by some net links.

Tomorrow.... surprises and insights...... No ... really.


Good to know things....Ill put this .........................here.


British Uncle Sam.....


And as much as I like to chat........... I dont..... do.....dont......


And.... If I drank beer....... But an Ice Cold Apple Cider would do just fine right now.


net links that wont bore you...

Its really random... really........

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-is-why-not-everything-we-call-random-its-actually-1606549203/+jesusdiaz

Space worms.... big ones!!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/whats-hiding-behind-these-giant-holes-on-the-moon-1606920676/+caseychan

If you need a box.....

http://gizmodo.com/you-no-longer-have-to-go-to-japan-to-buy-these-beautifu-1606815434

So awesome... and HUGE!!

http://southland.gizmodo.com/these-massive-wooden-hangars-once-housed-wwii-airships-1604793645/+kcampbelldollaghan

HUGE!!!

And little...

It sounds like… who is John Guilgood? British actor pops into my head… “ It is quite safe for you to come into the station sir.” Sure it is…. “It really is.” Oh mind bedamned reading again! John.. Ill call the voice John until further evidence… John warmly, I can hear the smile on his face, as he states clearly now coming from the right about two white tile pillars away now… “ It’s easy to know what you are going to say when you have said it before.” REALLY! Really?