Friday, July 18, 2014

Crowded airports, people, children.

Sitting here in the Sea-Tac airport waiting four hours for my flight back to Albuquerque .......

One thing never changes. People with children trying to distract the. Children trying to get away from said parental units and attack the other people. There are also people who sit quietly and in the middle of the insanity of noise and physical motion without lashing out or hiding in a corner. The power kiosk is standing room only and I expect that it will never be but three people deep.

Whoops, plane delay for one group..all standing up in line, now they are being told to go to a different gate...hahahha...nope. Change that...people everywhere...going in different directions. Most laughing, one kid being a pain. Yesterday I people watched in Seattle.... Maybe tomorrow I will talk about that. Here.....the announcer is now... Now moving them to another gate. People....are moving away from me..yay..sardine city.

Only 3 more hours till I get to go...due to a delay on my flight...sigh

Made it home!! Woooo.. crazy... Here are some pictures.... More when I find the time....

Leaving Albuquerque on Sunday.


Off the edge of the Seattle Space Needle.

On the way out past Mt Rainier.. Lovely
Coming back our pilot was having a hell of a good time. We did a few rolls to line up.

 All these shots were with my phone camera.. I have about 3500 shots of Seattle and surrounds. Yes, I was up there for work. Yes it was very illuminating. I am numb now.

Links....


I like the giant space worm idea.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/mysterious-hole-discovered-in-siberia-1605872539/+barrett

Yay new use for old land.

http://gizmodo.com/inside-the-futuristic-neighborhood-being-built-over-a-b-1606935392

Beautiful idea... Updates daily for some overwritten graffiti city's?

http://www.gizmag.com/yahoo-labs-emotionally-pleasant-routes/33010/

Darn... And I was so going to move my container house to the dock of battersea.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/18/google-fiber-rumor-uk/

And life goes on.

“Really, Sir, It is quite apparent where your next thought is going to go, please come into the station. If you stand there this will take much much longer than the last time and will almost be sure to have you hungry before we get down to the brass tacks of this situation… Please?” Well if he says please and being a gentleman… well… On his honor…. One step forward….two steps forward as I scan the area off to the right…slowly, peering around the edge of tiles, gleaming and clean as if they were installed yesterday. “John”, is in fact a sixtyish butler liveried ..well.. gentlemen.