Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gotta love computers

I think we, in trying to create a machine that thinks for us have also created a thing that has our own errors in programming. Who has ever wondered why computers are so buggy. just like the humans that created them, they are constantly taking a break, lost in the woods, in-taking substances that alter their code. If we ever do build a computer that can think like a human it will sue us for creating it. Damages and all. It didn't ask to be here. It didn't say it wanted to deal with life.... To steal a line for a good movie. Edward James Olmos.. Blade Runner... ( got ya ) "Who Does!" If that makes little sense to you...go watch the movie.

For a Sunday it was a long one... Oh.. not long.. drawn out. Yeah.. that's it. Tomorrow starts classes for Appropriations Law. I expect it will have its interesting parts and its terribly boring parts. I will try not to play on my mini or phone much. I will be working on office work at the same time... Cause that stuff never stops. Ever.

I have cousins coming into town soon. I want to fly them. I am hoping that the weekend they are here is nice enough to do many hops. Many. This last weekend the weather report was from 5 mph at dawn to 3 mph an hour after to 2 mph and hour after that. They lied!!It went from 3 mph to 5 to 7 mph right away. Still a nice day to fly but the limited downrange landing areas made for a shorter than normal flight. I am hoping for a correction to "my" last flight of 13 to 15 mph. I am owed some soft winds! I request them for the 2nd and 3rd of August at dawn please.

Pictures.. so many pictures.... I will give a break to my senses today and post some edits I did of a Fiesta a few years back. I looked for only single balloons in a specific place... Then I 3d edited them. I like them.. And until I download and correct some other ones that will just have to do.


Happy


Solo Bee


One Act Show


Tet


Nifty fun!

Nets

Fo nuts.

You can never beat a funny picture.....

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/13/Funny-Pictures-of-the-Day-Jul-13-2014/#!besgG1

Tattoos.... Well, there ya go...

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/13/Tattoos-What-Makes-Them-Permanent/#!besksB

It was great when it came out but watching it now.. its so very campy.... So very very...very campy.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/13/Everything-You-Never-Knew-About-The-Last-Starfighter/#!beskUd

And.......

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-more-strange-knockoff-products-that-actually-exist

I saw at least five people with stupidly large headphones on their heads..connected to tiny little music players. Other than the stupid looks they got I cant see it being worth wearing them.. Ugh!

and

As the winding down of the elevators motors can be heard through the walls of the box o numbers, I stand and wait for the “Ding ding” of the doors opening. Feeling the slowdown now, flexing knees in slightly dusty slacks. After all the walking and trails and jumping to conclusions they have not lost all of their creases. The slow settling which seems quite normal to part of me and the increase of gravity’s pull attended by the , yes, standard ding ding, solid stop. Doors easing open on the 101st floor. Here we go…