Friday, July 11, 2014

Coding Errors.

Friday.. like a shy wench skitters away and then the brain leaps out and off, yipping at the rabbits in its path.

The day was over full with paperwork, codes, money, travels. Its about all there is to say about it. If you send a code out..send the whole code not just pieces or parts. There is a specific way a code is written out. WRITE IT OUT FULLY! Too many out there that just slap something out there then you have to hunt them down to get it right. DO I have that time.. no I do not. Makes me upset.. harrumph!  I do have to say that the assist from others is wonderful. As I started out this morning with a driving headache it does calm down with good information.

I found a great cartoon about introverts. It sums it up exactly what an introvert is. I can go a while being outgoing or in touch with people but then comes the crash and I need to hide away. Once in a while I wouldn't mind a nice quiet house to go to that will be uninterrupted silence or quiet so I can think. Having my thought line broken by drive by in and outers is killer. Think about it this way… There you are having a good neck massage… feeling wonderful.....kinks being removed slowly… and someone walks up behind you and slaps you with a dead haddock! That's exactly how it feels.




I was unconsciously editing last night. I was not really watching what I was doing but just letting the process run on automatic while I tried to order my thoughts…. I came up with a few for today's blog but they are.. mechanical at best. Blame the haddock.

Net spaces today have me laughing.

EDITED FOR TIME, SPACE, BANANAS.....

Original size cause they are very nice.... and because I can!








Oh yes… those links..

Very cute…..


This is cool too… I wouldn't mind taking a large screen with me to unroll while on the road….


Smart people here.. Ohhhhh… kay


A means to an end is older than dieter dude…. And endless consumerism….. ugh


A wallow in the deep end.

Any time now I might get to the “bottom” of things. Get it….. Huh…. Huh…. Ding and down. Nice solid ooh over my head of much more brushed aluminum. Smooth action of the elevator with no jiggle you get in those older wooden and steel elevators. Though I do miss the look of a good porter handling the controls and opening and closing the meshed gates with gloved hands and tight cap. There is something to be said for automation and also something said for personal relationships with those that made your life easier just by being there.. pulling a handle or pushing the odd button. Good times….