Thursday, July 10, 2014

Consternation.

As Friday comes closer and closer I keep finding things that I have to get done. Sadly I cant. Why you might ask. You also might say that I took too long to do it. You would be wrong. When you do not have the information and the people who do are not available or just not returning emails and calls... well you kind of let it go to the side of the table and deal with the faces that are in your face at the time. Looks like I will be doing more work from home. I hate that since I have little time as it is. I am also ready to relocate in town and leave no forwarding address.

Working on pictures today and last night kept me thinking about other things and not the shots I collected. I wanted to stop doing balloons because I was burnt out on it... Now I dont want to do zoo..... So very odd. There is the chance on Saturday to watch friends fly and get some pictures. Maybe even some video. I plan on going out since it might be a while before I can get out again for a bit. You all should come visit the high desert and the balloons that play in it.Its completely different from anywhere else but maybe Arizona. Bold and bright colors with the muted magistry of the tan and browns of the desert.












I wonder if Deno's is named the way it is to not be like.. Dino's......

Nets of Links.

Yes! This is good information. Come, buy, lock stock and barrel in the back!

http://lifehacker.com/the-easiest-cheapest-ways-to-prep-your-home-for-a-quic-1602951130

OKay... empty your pockets on the table! Get with it!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/scientists-find-that-80-percent-of-all-light-in-the-uni-1603234995/+caseychan

Snarky stuff for the day...

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/10/Funny-Pictures-of-the-Day-NeatoPicto-Jul-10-2014/

Love it!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/most-billboards-are-eysores-these-double-as-luxurious-homes-for-the-homeless

Off we go....

With a out of the unbelievable ordinary..."Ding, Ding" the inside of the tube disappeared and Two regular elevator doors, you know the type... brushed chrome, are apparent in the rising light from the overhead lights. Overhead lights like you would find in any normal lift type vehicle. Novel. Looking up over the doors is a little digital display ticking from floor 69 to floor 70... Ding a ding ding....