Wednesday, July 23, 2014

555 Posts.

I have posted 555 posts in a row. I have not missed one day. Regardless of where I was, how I felt, who was kicking me under the table. I am pondering dropping it back to weekly. It's that time thing. I find I have time and then I find that time has been upsurged by other important things. So weekly or every 4th day or something will have to change. This will allow me more flexibility and maybe bring more content into the blog instead of quick clips and such.

What do you think?

I am listening to Weird Al's new album.. Funny as all get out. Unfortunately listening to it is only half the fun. Flight f the Valkyries is playing now to introduce it.. which in itself is funny. I will have to purchase this one for sure.

A good morning. Very interesting content. From my view, we are working at doing what we are supposed to do within the rules an guidelines. Sitting all the time really sucks though. Chairs are fine. I just cant sit that long without my back screaming its head off. Which it is. I must look like I am fidgiting.

Last night since it was quiet and I got my paperwork done for work with time to spare.. another 2 hours plus of work.... I ate dinner while working on it. I ran a few more shots from Seattle. Still digging through them. There are so many that which to work with first is a hard decision. Check em out.


Two that I have to finish. I love clocks and this one was big


Transit. Classy and uiet.

Two that are going to a bit of work.... but worth it. Glass fields.

Rippling waves.


The last one was so very needing of attention. I took so many pictures from every direction because I didn't know exactly what I could capture and didn't want to miss any angle or view. I still may have.

Links for the day...

You can sit again!  I wished you could deduct from these nuts a percentage of their pay.. and have it deposited into your account when they go back on what the opine.

http://gizmodo.com/good-news-sitting-wont-kill-you-after-all-1608885900

Now you know.... Bruce.. I am looking at you....

http://gizmodo.com/this-slick-looking-map-tells-you-where-you-can-t-fly-y-1609798025

If and when you are bored....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/10-more-cool-google-tricks-you-can-start-using-today

I am so going to do these.... I have NOT done them in the past... no never ever...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/10-easy-ways-to-appear-smart-during-a-meeting

Crack me up!

"So..... I have known you a long long time you say. You are familiar to me, but I have looked at man a face and it seem familiar. Why is it that you pop up now... In a subway station after being transported from a carousel in a tube of lights? Answer me those and then I have another stack in my head that I want answered. You will tell me this isn't some strange fantasy, because at this moment it looks like a major opera is playing wind instruments out their proverbial butts!"