Monday, July 14, 2014

Was it worth it?

The most outrageous thing I heard today.... can ya guess what it is?

Some woman.. ( nothing against most women... as I like them.. one... just fine... lots of friends )  as she  was standing on the side of a street I was crossing shouting into her phone... " I am right ext to the curb, you cant miss me, I'm wearing a white dress and I am gorgeous!!" P...lll...ease!!!! She was wearing an ivory lace dress that was about three inches above her rather funny looking knees and swinging her arm ( not the one she was holding the phone with ) almost smacking the guy who was trying to be with her but not BE WITH HER... I mean she had confidence up the wazoo... I thought she was just one of the nuts who I had seen today yelling and screaming at walls, doors, their subway super sized cup... Rather interesting....

Class today was a bunch of situations where you are supposed to decide weather the people or entities were, are or were not in trouble for how they handed things.... Again... Interesting... made all the more so by my table mates who were hilarious. i could not have picked a better table to sit at half an hour earlier than class started today. whew... Tomorrow ... more.... insane things that the govt does.... Well they think its quite sane.

I had some shots I wanted to post without editing.. and then I will edit and I hopefully will add what I did. I hope.





I wonder what can be done to spice these up.

Links.. meh....

No..No..No......

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/holy-crap-look-at-the-gazillion-mopeds-in-a-traffic-ja-1604657468/+caseychan

Well,, hide in plain...painful sight..

http://gizmodo.com/this-century-old-warship-got-a-new-dazzle-paint-job-to-1605053821

Not yet but soon.. Though I am going down to their offices and shut it down...... really.... soon..

http://gizmodo.com/its-completely-absurd-how-hard-it-is-to-cancel-comcast-1605040001

Its better than letting them play with plague or some other deadly virus.... aand lost it...

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/07/14/Scientists-Use-MRI-to-Measure-Precisely-How-a-Womans-Butt-Moves-When-She-Sits-Down/

I didnt say a great way to use money...  but...



Second floor... men's shoes.. and slurrpee cups... slightly used.

Smoothly the semi mirrored side duck into their slots and what is it I see… Oh… come on! A tube station!?!? A tube station! Who the hell is the continuity person on this film set? Cut, Cut.. stop, Where is the script? Who has my chair and Champagne? Who is going to make me buy what now! Doors arnt closing.. that’s different, standing there arms slightly out to my sides and knees still flexed. Jumping monkeys… Moose? Air horns!


yes it was