Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What can they sell you this time

On the rant of "lets sell you crap gadgets and get into your house so we can find out what you like so we can sell you more crap gadgets"!

Yeah long but thats what it is... Crap gadget numba one... XBox ONE... or -1 or let say.. you aint getting any.. or... see that O$ in your pocket...

http://gizmodo.com/how-to-get-first-in-line-for-xbox-one-preorders-509136398

Yeah... preorder the preorder of the thing that will suck money out  of your pockets...



ZzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz change it so now you cant use the games you used to play.. and guess what.. you cant use the old games you got cheap cause they are old without paying a FEE!!

Walk away from the loonies!

Heres pretty cool tech for you....


Lets put money into this kind of tech instead.... huh....

totally awesome ....

Dont get me wrong.. its all just the moderation.. and the way this console is slithering into households. Me personally.. if I had to have one in my house it would be in a locked box in a closet with a bar across it...


Ugh!

Onto more fun things...



Yeah.. thats fun.

A few Tones I ran through.. middle stage shot editing..


These are a small portion of the Ground Cover Gallery I am working on.
Lots to do but I have more pressing photos to do for friends.

If your a friend and you asked me for a shot.. be patient... I am working serious hours at work.. have major work at home and then there are a ton of files to go through...

Thanks for understanding.

":O)