Friday, May 24, 2013

Top Gun Registration Night

Target number two today... well ..the scorer was wearing a fashionable ight shift with beautiful dove grey ensamble.. her matching gear bag by a well know but unnamed designer was fetching!

Uh oH!!!

What the heck was I going to write about today..... Other than rail against the damn hell spawned XboxWUN?

Well.... I can start off saying the registration for the Top Gun Championships wen off very well. The venue at the Rio Rancho Inn was most excellent and the service was above par. Oh.. A nice pool too!

Oh I rememeber.. I was supposed to talk abot chhanging out an Aerostar (  RAVEN ) skirt to a scoop.

Yeah... I do not have those pictures done yet.. sorry.. serious lag on the picture thing. Too many... and lots more to do..... hold your panties! Im dumping 400 more raw files to the drive as we speak.. and they have to be processed too.

So we can do some Links then Ill drop a few here for tonight... tomorrow... I really am hoping we have balloons on what ever target I camp on... Yeah baby... Me and Holly are gonna  fry some pixels... in a good way!

Links.. yes well...

http://www.winrtsource.com/2013/04/01/microsoft-surface-how-to-take-a-screenshot/


The gyrations you have to go through to get a screen shot on the surface.. LOLOLOL

And really???



Interesting reading.



Oh..oh.. yeha.. thats it.... go way.... way far away



damn sight more interesting than the x blox thing

See.. cool stuf and I didnt scratch the surface again!!

Yowza!

A few off hand things I like on my screen

  

There ya go.. last is a neon bar.. great for phonee background..

Night see ya at 3am