Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mundane.... overpriced but mundane

Was out doing what everyone does lately.. paying far too much for gasoline. There is no reason it is at the price it is. And if you think its the gas companies that are the only ones making the money look at your government. So while I was getting robbed I snapped some shots. Then surrealed them... what the heck!

Fun huh!  No.... but hell.. might as well get something out of it.

Other stuff I thought was interesting to show.

Stars upon the blue blue
RJ45 / Cat 5 connector build. long day. worked first time. Too bad the supporting equipment didn't work.
Oh... I took the picture cause I couldn't see the damn wires to get the colors in the right order.

Almost ready for the plastic and tubes. just the end part to do and make sure my grade is right... then fill with rocks and set the pavers level.. no problem!  Right!

Blue hallway.

OOps...... it was just sitting there..really!

ITS GONNA FALL ON ME!!!

LOL.. couldnt help it..

Links

Mmmmm sound!


Oh. and my computer mod was so out there.... not... check it out..


Lies.... fake... garbage... we never went to the moon....


Love this one..... music... hum a tune... and music....


Very wide range or stuff tonight...

I shall not be profiled nor pigeonholed!


Another drop in!