Saturday, May 25, 2013

WADDA DAY

From super early morning to packed day... it is the start of a long and balloonicale weekend!

Here are a few shots from Friday's pre Top Gun Champs flight of Seasons and PITAS KISS as well as one nice racer from outta town...

Seasons Top. Cant be sad when everything above you is happy!
PITAS KISS almost ready to launch.
Transient sun spots.... 
And Sun Rise!
Seasons up.
Landings.
Tree verification.

I have a bunch of shots but absolutely no time to process them right now.

So your gonna have to wait in line.. okay you can skip a few forward but wow... lots of shots to go through.

here are some interesting links.


Link to download the software to load msuci on your I-music heary thingie.


Then.. if your like me.. and your process is all squirrely and well.... what's the priority here..



Yeah I have this bookmarked for later...rereading... its a necessary thing.

Oh.. and Radiation.. yay! not!



Ouchie! And.. really.. book a trip?  Maybe the opposite way!

Last but not lease for my friends out there who have been staring into the sun as much as I have today.. and still didnt get to crash the wedding.... pah!  Mine eyes!



Oh. this is fantastic... and I like this guy Eric.. he comes up with some good stuff.

have fun.. Im off to do some work on the Top Gun shots and post those to my facebook page.. some so that Top Gun can use them... 

I won't go into how much we almost didn't get any shots today ... go look..

Posting to my website in the future.. near..far..who knows..