Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday!

So, its Monday.... Was at work at 0530 or 5:30am.... painful. Loved it when I was doing it all the time but now..... knowing for a fact that it would be very hard for me to get out of the office at 2pm....  which is exactly what happened. Got out at 1540 or 3:40pm..... time.. What's it worth to ya.

I was into a wireless link and I ran 60 feet of cat 5 under the raised floor by myself because I wanted to test a link.. the cable passed the connectivity test but the wireless wouldnt go through three walls.... it was very sporadic  I was so into it.. hoping I had it but I started crashing and was out of steam so went home. Tomorrow the whole crew will be at the radar troubleshooting a problem there so I won't get back to it till after 1200 or 12:00pm. 

Rats.

Well... so... No time for anything.... So I am going to throw some stuff at you..

Here is a cool site....  http://www.ektopia.co.uk/ektopia/

 Some great stuff here... some very... NSFW so do not open this link at work.. its Art but it can be edgy.


What they are doing in the camera zone... how to keep up.... and thats not even talking about the editing software out there..

For my bro... this is very interesting... I must point it out to him..


Ghost detecting USB Drive......interesting... very interesting!

Oh Oh... found it..... 2 SLICE RADIO TOASTER!!!!!  WOW... for all of you!!!!


Who cant go without that.... OH MY!

That was fun!

Now... some funner fun fun ... uh.. fun... Cool huh.. Parked right behind the office.. It was only tucked away for a bit.. then gone!

Looks Awesome!



Side of the road shot. Love this place.. I could sit here for a bit and watch the "characters go by" I am positive I would get a bunch of shots too!
Bet ya cant figure out where it is..

Uh..... LOOK UP!..... 

Surely you know where this is...

Just a few.... Got things to do some tone thingy stuff with like....

GO look at those web sites.... 

GO!!!!