Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Google+ and things...fun fun

So... It was Wednesday... I had a lot of paperwork on my desk... I had a lot after I took care of the paperwork that was there.... guess what.... there's more there... Thursday is gonna be another load of ..paperwork!  Yay!.. LOL.. so its not all that bad.. the good things are that organization is setting into the files. Its a long road.. but the first steps are marked....

Here are some cool sites for the say.... Mostly about Goggle+. Which is interesting.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/15/google-plus-redesign/


Interesting... very interesting...





All things Goggle is doing right... or I think so... advances instead of stupid little goofy things... push that envelope...Though I can see some drawbacks to the voice search thing..LOLOLOL.

Mmm.... which reminds me.. I have been dragging around my Zuca bag for a long while.. and I have downsized the amount of stuff I carry to work and back... so now the bag is almost empty... but not empty enough to put the remaining things into my camera bag .. which is always with me.. see look..
Its a roll around skate bag.. but its also use by every person who need strong frame.. big bag. bag able to go on plane and fit under seat... and it also is a nice seat too... then the telescoping handle lets me hang my camera bag on it too... but is it too much... I looked at perhaps a messenger bag but then thats two bags I am dragging around... the more I think about it the more I dont want to stop using it.. I tried but it was just not fun... 

This is the only messenger bag I saw that was okay..



I am not a briefcase guy.. so..... I dunno

Here are some wide edits of some of the shots I got last weekend...






That was dun.. Thats "Old Salt" there with the ship on it.. Mike J's new balloon... You should have heard the names other than Old Salt.. this was a nice name!

LOL

Oh .. and my friend got a new car.. two tone mapped shots..



Nice.. very Nice