Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gotta think freely.... loose is like free.

Nifty.... super fun things...


An ashtray from a pub in England... given freely along with a few other special mementos... this one is heading to work for my desk..... What shall I use it for?

Three griffons and a dragon... amazing what you find when you dust ... and remove shelves.


We had a light fixture in the breakfast nook that had lost its cover to the hard tile floor.. never could find a cover that looked any good at all. Walked down and around a "all sorts of crap" place and Mary found this lamp shade. It suits the slightly deco lights already in the house and looks wonderful.... 12.00 dollars.


Sketching a new patch design... some mixes of the original heartbeat of Highperactive and also adding in the AKA of my balloon with the deco styling out of the book Declare by Tim Powers.

I spent the time between getting home today and now.. processing some of the pictures I took this weekend. A lot of them were a total loss... but a friend... Chris C. gave me what really helped me recover them.

I will post a gallery of them pretty soon.
Its all from the AAAA rally on Sunday.

Now for some cool links...



Reading into the blog... blah... super limited.



Fixes... well... doing thing differently... and tweaking.. so much fun....I want my stuff to be different.. I want it my way.... 

LOL



When my Dad was in Viet Nam we lived in Seaside Park..... as a kid I walked this boardwalk all the time... Its gone.. it sucks.... IT NEED TO BE REBUILT! Glad the family was able to go back before and get some pictures and more memories.



Im on board... I love the new metro thing... plus the ability to switch back and forth... and.. I can make it my own way..look my own look.... put things where I want them... make it look like a pickle if I like.

some word of free too.... May move my home PCs to 8 here very soon.... Free is good.... especially now.

Wooo hooo... fun fun!