Sunday, May 26, 2013

DAY 2... I said @! Really

Day two of the Rio Grande Classic Top Gun Competition... if your not here... You are Sooooo missing out!

Loading shots to my website at invisibleblack.zenfolio.com http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/

Pictures!  http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p80220520

137 from today.. out of 800.... or so.... incredible flights... maneuvers that will make parts of your anatomy tighten!
YOW!

I would put a few here but it was hard enough getting them down to 137... so what you really get today is...

Lets talk about our Public schools and the need for some teachers and advisors to have shredders and also ...lets get those trash dumpster lids closed better.... Okay..




Ill post more later but you get the message...

Oh.. and .. Geee.....

Stop littering! 

Links fo the day... yes I know I lef the "r" off...


Beer lingo


No clean clip of this site... sorry

But .. theres...LINGO????

And... power!



Needful things!

What this would be like.. soooooo cool!



And... one of my fav guys... he is a laugh..



Ta Daaaaaa,,,,,,,,