Thursday, May 23, 2013

A day of Happy!

It was a day of happys.

Happy that it was a beautiful day.

Happy that my family is around me...                              Even if I cant see them..

Happy that I have the friends that I do....

Today friends are back in town... tomorrow we will go get him and his beautiful balloon is the air... Seasons will fly if the winds are good enough to do so. As if it was mine own I would never chance hurting her for a flight I can fly the next day. Or week... Its real nice.

So.. tomorrow we are out... fly... laugh.. land... get lots of pictures... laugh more... then pack up and get home cause tomorrow night is the registration for the Top Gun Championships... For the next three days after that it will be earlier than normal work day days with I really hope some naps in there.... cause its gonna be early.. did I say early?

We put a scoop on Seasons... A nice bright yellow one... so much nice yellow!  I had better tone down the shots tomorrow.. its unbelievably yellow... it has a RAVEN patch on it too.. as (She) It is in fact a RAVEN.  Thats a piece of Americana.... thats what I said too... Americana.. its real serious kick arse balloon history.

Tomorrows blog will have a bunch of shots I am hoping.. for today.. NO SHOTS FOR YOU!

Here are some links I found interesting... really I fould about 15 links that were interesting.. but ya  have to cut it off somewhere... two good sites today.. Gizmodo and Lifehacker.

Links.. here... now...

http://gizmodo.com/middle-earth-why-we-need-to-turn-our-map-on-its-side-509284981


Okay except the guy has a serious inferiority complex...


UUBER POWER!


Video card that captures the last twenty minutes of your game so you can watch it.. with no difference in power... POWA!!


Workplace violence.... we aint got time for that.... LOL


and......

Please tell me I didn't just say this for the last two days...



Step away from my house....... you have tripped my Automated Big Brother Circuitry. Prepare for 10,000,000 gigawatts of charge to your cerebral cortex.... we are not  responsible for your loss of stupidity.

Cheers!