Thursday, May 2, 2013

Point of eye view.....

Yesterday I posted one 10.5 Nikkor fisheye shot

It was pretty cool. I thought I would post some more.. Not all.. Not a big range.. just enough to show you what this little camera lens can do. If you can swing the cost its worth it.

Secure it Tree!
See Through.
Tokheim
Tail Dragger
An Andrew Smile.... worth gold!
Tailgated Grapes
Super Dubs!

so there ya go... seven selected but not specific shots... you can find a lot on my website. Maybe I can do just a Fisheye gallery....or collection...that might be fun

Here are two links.. first... Ken Rockwell... He has a great write up..


And A good location to buy one... but the price goes up and down.. more up... for this lens..

Oh ... and no such thing as a filter...

No protection at all...



Couple of other sites that will .. can.. should.. might .. help you....

With everything photo cam lens wize...



have fun with that tonight.