Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pass-through... Interwebs

Many good things on the InterWebs today.

I didnt spend a lot of time really. I hit those things that peaked my interest.. read and moved on... I only grabbed what I thought was interesting over.. just .. flinging a bunch of crap at you.

But lets begin with a cool thing..


Did you stop?
The Roswell Old Timers Rally was this last weekend. Wished we could have gone.. but it was not in the cards. That three thing rule of ballooning works for real time life things also... We hit three and then started stacking things against the door!

But if you didn't get around town when you were there you missed out on so much. Roswell NM is a fantastic place to wander around. Go back... Go look at the ground instead of the sky this time.

Cool Web Net Cosmic Linkages...

Okay.. so when do I have to stop buying the next Xbox.. like freaking cassettes... Im still only on the old XBox.. its not broken or damaged or .. anything... Can we say.. please, I give yet.. but here ya go...



Meh....  not a lot of info... I would prefer a system that is robust enough to be "Always On"

This one got to me.... I stopped drinking Starbucks when I figured out how much money I was burning through.... It was serious.. I should have been given damn stock for as much as I "used" to sped there. Now I go only very rarely and usually tied to a ballooning event and even then... rarely...very..

But...



Too serious>?


How bout some colors to change it up?

You know how I love books.. saw this... thought it was... different..



Another old view......


Way out there on the way to Corona...

And.. music.... with floppys.... go baby go....



Wait for the last bits.. and watch the heads driving.. pretty cool stuff.

Here is a nother good green thing


Have not seen this green yet.

Love this... to the point I thought seriously about it.... but then I was... where do I put my clothes... 



In the bathroom hanging from the shower curtain . then where do I take a shower.. oh. yes.. hose outside.... but where do I get water to fill the pond.. Ahhh.... from the next door neighbor....

Hmmm

Don't let him know though.

Last but not last but not least another balloon shot.

And because we were talking about Roswell at the beginning...



No really... Its just growing.. like a radiated rabbit but its going places...

Just don't get any on you...

(and me liking windows too)