Sunday, May 5, 2013

Digging.... there is a reason I do not like digging

Okay.. I think it goes way back into my childhood and having sticky oranges all over my hands... well that's the memory that comes up when I think of it. Dirt... well... I dunno.. its dirt... If it was easy or well.. if it was just digging I don't think it would be bad.. when I have to drag out the pick to break up the compressed dirt.. well .. there goes the back, legs, arms and want. Bit the Big brother came over to help me not dig to China.

Its all ready for drain, plastic, rocks.

Now... Its clean up the bad tarring job the past occupant of my house did around my chimney and then re-stuccoing it then re-tarring it. Big Bro is coming over to help with that... hate to tear out too much and be stuck in the chimney. So.. thats the plan but I have to be at work early to learn more travel stuff...which is going to take a while. I have to make lists. I do not want to forget a step.

So after moving soil with the bro we talked a bunch... then I went in and tone mapped to get calm.. from the digging not the bro...LOL... but I started thinking as I was mapping... I have all these shots I've mapped.... where do I put them... In HDR galleries.. or regular galleries.. should I load them for show as I do them regardless of the subject or should I seperate them by subject?  Suggestions will be accepted and probably acted upon.... I'm at a loss.... totally.

I also have a little project I want to do.. but there are two things stopping me.. rights infringement and how to make em cheap enough but not have them be cheaply made... well.. enough of that... here are some of the shots I mapped today .... I did use some for my facebook backgrounds and posted one or two but here ya go... different things... off normal things... enjoy...

LONG CAT!

Patriot.. ( I am editing a version of this one for wide )

Djinn Chaser ( Patturns Highperactives AKA )
Sandia Patturns
Proped Air North
Cheesy Cheesy

Long and bounding road.
( This may look like just another road..and I love these shots.. but I know this run and could drive it with my eyes closed I have been on it so many, many times. )

There ya go.. seven shots... no where near the amount I went through.. but you see how different each could be from each other... Its a big job to select and load to galleries. Soon.

Some links for today


The Red Ferret. I used to have a bunch of time to go into this site and surf around. Where did that time go?

Red ferret is a blog as well as a link to tech and eclectic ...and... art..... and....

well ... lots of stuff...

don't get lost...

You will see some of my favs in here...

Look at this one if any..