Thursday, May 9, 2013

Old and New.. or Old is New... or.. if you dont know your history your bound to repeat it?!

Did you know that at one time they were thinking about creating a "descriptor" for "!?"

Yes the were... I think its something that surely needs a new look into. !?  !?

Ran into these web sites.. and I love all this old stuff...



They look nice but not as real as the one I have. The bulbs you can get at Lowes or home Depot or Ace. or even Amazon...plus tax if they get their way.

At the end of the blog Ill post some of my lamp. A "real" old lamp I picked up for nothing.

On to the other range of reality... way out there.. now Goggle lets you save right to your cloud based drive...



Some ways this is a good thing.. some ways... not so good...  think about it

Then.. we swing... way back again.. okay.. not that far back.. but cool



And they use the word "Guts" in it... 

 Okay.. so that means we go to the swing back and forth part...

Most interesting...gif and info



Love the Gif.

So.. there ya go.. from one end to the other to the middle to everywhere...

Whats that generational thing.... hah!

My lamp


Another view

El Luminocity!