Saturday, May 4, 2013

Its 8pm its 8pm!!!

LOL.... here I was cranking out the tone mapped shots... and forgot the time!...

here is what I have been working on... trying different settings... some good .. some bad.... some awesome..

THis is what I loaded onto my website today...   http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p477571272/h5e133128#h5e133128

The favorite for me was this one.. Diamond Skies!


It came out most excellent!

This is the Encino Motel... Its under new management.
I stop here any chance I get hoping to catch something I didn't before... I have been lucky and every time I have caught something different... Someday I might get all of the shots processed..  This. black and white.

I advise not visiting most of the places I shoot alone. Not that there are crazy people standing around to do you harm.. just that most of these places are so remote that if you get bit my a rattler or some other super dangerous thingy.. aint no one finding your old dry carcass for a while.... just a warning.

Clouds are tough to get.. sometimes they turn out great and most times they look like barf spread across the page.... a non barf shot.

Thats my choices for today... there are more but I have not finished processing them.. so no... not ready for anything yet.

This Saturday was supposed to be a laid back but working day... I did get the faucet replaced in the kitchen. I had a life time warranted Moen faucet in there and I contacted the company when it started leaking. After sending in pictures of exactly what I had.. they sent the wrong "easily replaceable" parts.... My Aunt fanny!!

Oh yeah... you have to take it apart before you can tell... THEY ARNT THE SAME!

What a waste of time... I am going to be sending these shots to the company and explain that their "Lifetime guarantee"  sucks and that I had to blow a good 100 dollars plus major time replacing what should have been free... but having water shooting up to the ceiling would rather piss off my mortgage company big time.. and ruin the decor...  So replace it I did...
Now this isnt too bad a job but if you are either double left handed.. or you want a pro to handle it... call Greg Garcia.. In Albuquerque that is.... Southwest Service Co. 

Contact me if you want his number.... the man is awesome...resonable.... fast.... thorough... excellent! He does everything ...even evap coolers and water heaters! I could tell you a story!

So... yes... after finishing this I took a break.. I had to go down and get two flexi lines to attach it.. while there got the draining tube for the back yard run off... so I have that ready .. but there is a lot of work there.. lots of dirt to move.. more rock to shift.... lots of work....


Some links for ya!

Anime... I don't care for most of it but love the robot tanks in this one...
Great show... really... 

Decks... boards... what now!



Getting there.. its taking time for me to set it up but really.... 


Cool Cities behind walls... ya baby!!

Can you see yourself living in one of these places? Woah!

Just heard that Parisians live to be seen and to show off... yeah..... thanks.. you can keep that.. I'm all about watching without being seen... Ninja.. Lurker... Shut In.... I ask you?!  hahahahaha

last but not last.... USB 3 hubs... 3 reviews... interesting.. read it twice...



I read this twice.. then did some research... did you know that USB 2 hubs... well if you have two things plugged in it cuts the speed of the transfers..

Did you know on USB 3 hubs.. each unit plugged in transferred at the full speed available... Woah!

and USB 3 is around-ish 10x faster than USB 2... woah.as I big file transferer.. time saver!!  

Something to think about in the near future... 

I would love to just go get a NAS but "who has the money for that!!!"

You know the meme....

Go to 9gag or imgur... just type in the words... gosh.. do I have to do everything?????

Asta banana!