Saturday, May 18, 2013

Runnin outta time!

Gaaaa...... running out of time....

Went on two photo shoots today.. this morning... and then a bunch of errands. Then with my wife to walk about some antique place.... I brought the cam just in case I could do so shooting.. yeah... went nuts.

Here are a few of the upper pictures... and I have to redo a bunch because the system got funky and went weird with the tones.. but here are a few....

Lamps
Bottles
Figure it out?
Roped
Warming it up

So here.. five.. gosh there are a bunch.. plus there are a lot that I have to redo cause of bad settings... sigh!

This antique place used to look and be filled with more garage sale crapola than antiques.. Now it is looking much better and more display like instead of a pile from the garage. I will do another segment on these pictures tomorrow with a link to the store. But that will have to wait.. I have more to do and little time to do it.... And the morning shoot.... I have yet to touch those and they are so making me want to drop this and do those.. no time for that right now either....  Where are the minutes or hours... or freakin seconds going??

Limnks.... like links but with an Mmmmmm ??? in it


Ooops.... dont forget to put the lid down in space.... cause you can still hear the screaming!



Why would you.. if I could Id build a ship it wouldn't fall apart so easily.... damn!
Still a cool article and pics.

And because..... No really I want ice cream right now.. but....



Japan.... who dose not love these guys!

And........ cause bigger is much much better.....

Another christmas gift for someone to get me.. thanks!...






When you want to see that nose hair!

Way!