Sunday, May 12, 2013

Moms... Each special..... Mine.. Specialer!

No really.. I'm sure you have the same thoughts..

I remember... patience.... love... exasperation... hugs.... and hiding lima beans in a napkin behind my Dads back so I didn't have to eat them. I remember getting matchbox cars every payday. Being dropped off at school in England wearing grey shorts, gray long sleeved shirt, tie and huge fur coat...LOL... knee socks too.

I also remember her having to deal with my hyperactiveness and tantrums before there were drugs and other designer ways of dealing with overactive children..( out of control ).

I remember Mum making tea in the evenings and knowing if I was sick there was a hug and a hold until I fell asleep. I remember watching me do stupid things an bailing me out when I did them.

Thanks Mum... no words can say what you mean to me.



Just a few from the files.....


Love Ya Mom!


~~~~ * ~~~~

For my Wife....Mary... my yellow rose... My children's Mother... what a job!



A Single Daisy In the Sunlight.


Backyard... Purples.

Some links to look over..

New things...

Upcoming things...









Four.. three... two.... one.... LINDSTRAND!



Hugs to all those MOMS!!!!

Hugs hugs hugs!