Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Various things.. and Securing Your Data

So.. there I was.....

                  Searching.... it was a dusty, drifty day.... Ohh. not so good... Hmm... How bout...

      Hunting... with wet dust flinging right into your face in that stinging pushy way grit gets when you chew a mouthful of sand... I looked for that lost data... I examined a red rock... crusty in my fingers... it crumbled... not there I said.... damn!

Looking around more... I spied and pulled out and piece of weathered paper from a crack between two basalty lookin stones... its was an envelope... kinda lookin like a bill... you know..with that little clear window in its.. cept this one had been busted out.... Opening it and shaking yesterdays files out of it... not there either....

Turns out hunting for missing videos in the desert is just about the dumbest thing to try... well.... I think looking for them in the river might be a little harder.. due to havin to hold your breath... but thats me...

What the heck was I saying.... Oh yes.. I now remember! Agast! Avast ye! Oh yes.. um.... I went looking for a video because someone on facebook wanted to see some Racer speed maneuver videos.... and I had a great speed video of a launch at speed. about 1000fpm and also a descent at around 1600fpm but it was gone.... then I went looking for others and found those missing too...

I may have found them.... Okay I found the video I was looking for but not sure whats now missing and whats on file... So I have to compile them and then find the edited files.. and then upload them... Going to be fun..... Ultra NOT!

I will post it as soon as it loads....   Here are some fun pics...

Isotopes game short pano..... Look at this one... Oh this is with the Samsung phone... and look at this one... same phone .. different angle....

See... weird huh!


Had a great time with the great AIBF family... Fun game... I GOT A HAT!!!! No really... Its up on my hat shelf at work now....

Driving home today I was able to stop and take this wonderful picture of the city...........


mmmmMmmmm hmmm hmmmm...... Yeah.. big storm coming out in.... well.. from everywhere.

Here are some links for the interest of you......

I must drive people up the wall all the time...

http://lifehacker.com/avoid-the-false-uncertainty-and-other-aggravating-thi-895665768

This I have to read deeper... most interesting...

http://lifehacker.com/this-graphic-shows-you-quick-home-improvement-projects-888093974

Wow... this was interesing too.....

http://gizmodo.com/12-rules-of-internet-897870759

DRIFTING!!!  Some things better to do on the water than a parking lot... with a ship!

http://gizmodo.com/what-happens-when-the-us-navy-does-a-donut-in-the-pacif-895762600

PS.. I didnt stop.. I was.... lying!