Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pictures and Video and.....Loons... Oops... Balloons

Welp! End of a weekend. Got up early and went out to the AAAA meet on the Fiesta Park field... Nice... wore shorts.... not so nice.. grass was wet and full of mosquito's.. the whole front of my legs were chewed up.

But I did get over 1300 shots and I don't know how many gig of video... I don't know if the Video is worth diddley squat right now though cause I have yet to have time to even look at it... Some time.. some day I might.

I did process all the photographs but did absolutely no editing to them before uploading to the web site. The light was exactly perfect for that glowing colors thing.. sadly that made it next to impossible to tome map much without blowing out or pixalating (sp) or noise making shots... Sigh. I will set a few here so you can see.

Noisy as hell. Oh this was the fisheye too .. that didn't help.

This is with the settings on standard.. still looks vivid +4

Spirit In The Sky always looks good... Painted that sky today.

And this is on the edge...

I pained every stroke..... yeah....

There will be two more as I do everything in 7 or 3s or 4s.

I know the Valet's park em tight but hay!


Angle... no... Angel... No... Bill.... dag nabbit!

So.. you can see.. these were the good ones... I will post some of the ones that just failed... when want to feel depressed.

Let me find some links for you

yeah but now they are easier to.... store... hahahahahaha


Along those lines... yeah....


Speak...


Most interesting...


Bottle caps.... how I wished they were worth something in RL... way.