Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hours well spent? Music

Had to stop... I was up to K in the "Music not filed" file. Those that I found interest in I first verified that I didn't have a better copy of then I edited the title. After that, I moved it to the Music Shift / Music to be tag edited file. 3 hours is enough for today. Or ... right now.

As I was mentioning to a good friend a while ago.. I was using this program...  "Yet another duplicate finder" to locate duplicate files.. the link will be at the bottom of the blog.. Its great and tracking down exactly what you have many copies of.. You do have to manually select those files you want deleted... which can take a while... but.. the program wont just wipe out what you do not want wiped out.

To change the subject I got up off my butt and did the domestic things like, cleaned the shower, washed and dried my clothes. Hung them up as well. After I finish talking to you I will go do a few other things to "straighten things out". I did get both cameras out and checked charge and cleared chips for tomorrows AAAA meet at "Fiesta Park" as Paul keeps reminding me...

I will be planning to do three things at once .... again... 1. Take close up shots of the balloons and crews. 2. take Fish eye shots of those launching over me. 3. Have a GoPro or two on a tripod and drag it along after me.... see what happens to that.

I may come back to the music thing later in the evening

Yesterday I stopped on the way back down the mesa from the radar and took a few shots to see if I could get a good pano.. I did a three and a two shot set. I didn't know what I was going to do with it as I didn't remember that I had Photoshop elements on the computer which would stitch it... 

So.. I did a few tests and this is what came out the other end... not bad for a few minutes of twiddling.

 You really have to expand on it to see the detail but its not larger than a standard 12 mpix file. Gotta talk to Rory about that. I want to make panos that are 3 times that size so I can create huge panos... HUGE!!!

This shot is on the same road they shot most of the "Wild Hogs" movie road shots. Yawn... 
Looking directly at the Sandia's over the volcano's.

Blink and its go.. Blink.... blink...... and its... Blink.... 

Just Another Duplicate Finder Program... yummy sugar candy... in colors too.. 


This I find interesting.. not the most interesting thing but interesting as in .. interesting..


And.. me...Kindle.. yeah.. we like each other... but only as ..like.. friends... good friends...


Ouch.... and ouch.. boy .. glad that was not my camera.... ouch!


And as in Blink.. there is a bunch more sites and things.. blink.. to see out on the nets tonight... amazing for a Saturday... usually its boring garbage... but not tonight.. and I didnt even link to the Dead camera Lens Bracelet site.. WOAH!

See ya tomorrow!