Saturday, July 6, 2013

Futile Searching

So I spent an hour looking for a hinge for a old cabinet that lost its pin.

used Bing.. used Google...  Total waste of time...

Just surfing for brass hinges in standard search bar.. dun.. Lowes has them.  Guess where I was this morning... Home Depot... great... So now a trip to get them to fix the darn doors. They are cheap at least.

Since I am taking the doors off .. I will sand down the bottoms and tops so they fit cleanly. Right now they rub on top and bottom. Its old wood and warped.... still it would be nice if they didnt make noise all the time.

May stop by and get them after ballooning tomorrow... Ballooning tomorrow!  Yay... Gotta go check the weather reports. Maybe tomorrow I will have some nice video and pictures to share here.... I can hope.

Here are some from the store of pictures of pictures of pictures... did I tell you I found a great duplicate file finder? Yup.. As soon as I back up my picture drive I am going to go through and track down all the duplicates and see how much space I can recover.



Cause I can!

LOL.. I was working on camera clamping positions... no joy yet. The frame is just too slick... 
Going to have to figure out some way.

Here     are     some    links

Super sized!


Droid items


UGH! Since I have clear acrylic cases this would be quite apparent...

Just say .. NO WAY!


And last.. quite an impressive story.