Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Those single subject blogs... hah!

Just aint possible.

Wow.. I just edited clear my whole blog! Start again.

I will try and put this in as few words as possible...
There is only a specific amount of time in a day... and I am not three people.
And no.. if you cross your eyes I am not 6 people either....

~~

Interesting thing today was a visit to KOAT in Albuquerque. Not for a good reason but I met some good people and I think we can get some forward movement on a problem. Oh and the quick tour was nice too.

~~

I was bummed I didn't get to go and throw some of my friends stuff from his rental truck into his storage room.. That might have been fun. I am watching the weather reports for this weekend to see if it will be good enough to fly. So far.. too far out... I gots too much to do to blow it kicking dirt.. weather.. get it together!

There.. kept it to two subjects. ta da!

Here are some pictures...

Put a pipe clamp on the burner frame.. then after some adjustments to it the super clamp clamps hard.. so I left it for the next flight and see if it can handle the arm plus two cameras. We shall see....we shall see....

 Positioning the pipe clam any other way allows the super clamp to slip. Still working on a quick off quick on clamp of some sort... Its a very frustrating problem...

Here is a cool picture...

Love those Pilot Light Switches. They rock!

link... thin today

Mobile Snuggy...for work or play...


Big enough for you?


Air.... has weight..

DuH


Another cool place to visit