Sunday, July 21, 2013

Flight Time

Great day flying. Whew! Winds were not the way they were reporting. Not at all. That didn't make it any worse ( winds were light ). It was variable and running the opposite direction. Since we were out for fun it was not a big deal.


Spun out and around and up.... Worked it to get off the East side.. All in all it was a heck of a time!

Dropped down and ran the same track Ive been on three times. Landed or on a bush which refused to let me get to the sand road I wanted.. but with a little power we got there.

Popped up again and ran off to the North.... having a bit of fun and see if it was possible.... 

It was possible.

LOL

a good look up


Landed and packed away and relaxed.

Got a invite tonight... going to see what that is going to be like. 

Thanks to all who helped out... not named here as that would be naughty.

Thank you all the more.

Next weekend we have more ballooning to do but I will be on the ground helping get my friends in the air.

Oh and I have two sets of videos to mess with... yay!

L-I-N-K-S

Well if I get back into the Xbox I may get back into this game... interesting


Nope...nope..nope...nope!!!!


Yeah... I long time.. no kidding.


Never knew that...


Time to get some things done. Caio!