Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Blues...

Dunno why...

It was a productive day...

With the full power of our headquarters kicking butt...

My radar... Yeah the one you see everyday on your news shows and the weather channel and the internet... Its really my responisibility to make sure it works is serviced correctly.. well you get the idea.

Lately.. ... no.. over the past years we have had numerous problems with the 5 ton air conditioners not working or just plain dying when it gets hot out. Well.. It got to the point where I could get a AC tech out and he could only say... well its the hi pressure.. its knocking it out... Okay.. I knew that... How do you fix it...

I get blind stares... I was done tired of that... spoke with my FET whos a great guy and HQ and let them know that my radar was burning up and we were having to shut down because the AC units were crapping out.

I could go on.. to get to the meat of the issue.. My HQ team kicked ass and are getting me two 6 ton brand spanking new units. Paint me happy! Rather than continue to pay to be told... wulp.. thats about all I can do to fix em... I am getting some new AC units...

What does that mean... It means that the soon coming monsoon season... which will cause a lot of damage and possible loss of life if the radar isn't turnin and burnin will be operational and kicking Dual Pol butt from border to border... nearly border to border.

Means my Radar Tech will be happy.. My Boss will be happy and my Forecasters will be happy... that makes me happy.

So.. there ya go... Tuesday Blues for no reason.

I took some pictures today and toned em... again you ask... cause I can...


Mike up the tower installing a new Yaggi antenna on the ASOS link at the top... we shall see if this removes the interference from our transmissions...  ongoing irritation. Thanks Mike.

Connection board from the insides of a F420 wind tower.... What the blue thing is I dont know.

Just say no....

Now tuning out until 7am tomorrow morning when you can see Leave It To Beaver right here on channel 3

Blink and you missed it.

Well worth a try...

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-reduced-prices-and-save-money-when-shopping-5910524

It looked interesting...

http://gizmodo.com/resume-designer-make-professional-looking-resumes-fast-651344371

Can I get four of these?

http://lifehacker.com/the-limeade-packs-enough-juice-for-all-your-gadgets-fi-639921826

And cool Picture sites again!

http://io9.com/gorgeous-old-movie-theaters-that-have-fallen-into-ruin-632052460