Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Painful days

Had to take the day off work to get to the docs. What was a snafu on medication can turn ugly quickly Plus it would seem that I have tennis elbow on my tennis elbow so got scolded for that as well. Med change and admonishments later I didn't get home until after 3pm. Worn out, tired, in pain... I limped up the steps.... damn.. we don't have steps..... dragged.. dragged my aching bones across the threshold.... No really... it sucked that bad..

Tomorrow is going to be a load of fun ( NOT ). Im supposed to not use my left arm but I am supposed to take care of it with Aleve only. Statement was... "stop using it". So.. Along with that pain I have a lot of training due. Its gonna be a long one.

Since then Its been find something to eat that will stay down.... and if we are sitting at the table... so is the dog.... ask me what this is about?


I have some pictures around here that I thought were nice... I just tone mapped em a bit....

Ship rock from the poop deck...

Patturns In The Sky... in the sky..

And another balloon under new management now...

Flags...

Unedited ( except tone ) fields....

ZAK

The Standard Line Up... now turn to your left....


The Burque.... West Siiiiieeeeeed!

Well that's all I could come up with in this fog of pain I am in... Foofy!

Here are some somewhat interesting links.... it was a thin search..

This is a very interesting link but very sad to think of some one digging around... as I would feel if someone wanted to dig into the Arizona in Hawaii...... sigh

http://io9.com/a-submarine-graveyard-has-been-found-off-the-coast-of-881555427

Really>?  Really!... Please....

http://boingboing.net/2013/07/23/nsa-we-lack-the-capability-to.html

And again... Really? Really!..... Gravy Train....pathetic!

http://boingboing.net/2013/07/19/never-let-your-remote-control.html

And.... to spoil your dinner completely.... if you think 5 seconds is ok.....

http://gizmodo.com/the-five-second-rule-will-make-you-sick-and-maybe-dead-880976235

No more 5 seconds.. maybe 3....