Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Photo fun

Day 2 of ballooning.. Its been a long time since I have gone out two days in a row for ballooning and I was not flying.. whew.... exhausted... really... and the day isn't over yet.... YIKES!

Keith and Eric flew some folks from the UNM Lithography center... they were fun... Got some good pictures and I hope some good video to play with... I have posted about 51 shots on my website...

http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p292701191


As much fun it is taking pictures of the balloons and the people... and also trying to tweak them.. which is hard for early morning days with a lot of golden hour color... which kinda over blows the tone mapping...I like to look for the out of the ordinary shots..... kooky.. weird.. of just odd... so here is what I came up with today..


Lets focus in on the tie off rope... yeah...

Time for an examination........

Signs you should pay attention to.... Accessable!

I did say read the signs.... 

Close up of the deflation chatterer...

And the last but not least..... PLAY IT SAFE!

What a day..... Thanks everyone.... you make the day great!

Links you might be interested in...

Yeah... watch that warming stuff...


This I think would get me in trouble too easily...


And under the you sell some things to some people... yeesh! I lived there for a while.. well not in L.A. But we got their smog.. they just moved it to Riverside.


Also very helpful during ballooning... especially at Fiesta time..GPS!


Well... soon to be off to the AAAA Isotopes game.... I am going to be one tired person tonight.