Saturday, July 27, 2013

Things left in the sandbox of the desert.

Off ballooning this morning. It was a lot of fun hanging out with lots of fun and fantastic people.

Since I was out supporting and I'm not 100% able to do heavy lifting due to my tennis arms tennis arm...I did the normal "right handed" stuff and take a load of pictures and video. I hung a GoPro off of two balloons on short stands instead of the longer arms I wanted to see what the field of view was for just four inches. It turned out pretty good. Not as wide as I like but there isn't any worry about the camera drifting or drooping. I may have to go find an 8 inch post to set the cams on. That might be just right. BUT!! I did get two great flights on video. I will have to work on them when I have time and its cooler in the computer room. It will be fantastic to work on both. I may have to keep the speed down and just clip a minute here and there since it was so nice.

Here are some of the outtakes of my camera shooting craze... what I found around me while waiting for the balloons to get in the right place.... gosh... you would think they would emote better and also hold a damn pose!

Reflections......

Saturated desert sand.... some places almost 4 inches of rain.  Sandlot!

Cool Rio Rancho manhole covers

Colors are coming out everywhere.... Greens everywhere....

Toblerone.....

Keep throwing them at me.....

Dont drink and fly....

I get a kick of trying to find that real.....out there shot..... 

Tomorrow if the weather holds I am going out again and see if I can find some more....way out there things...

Have a great day!

Links.

This is a good idea. I like the idea that you can transfer files outside the need for a computer... I would rather it not be so oddly shaped. just a dual ended bar would have been better but what do I know.


Lets just say they can confuse an issue while trying to un confuse an issue... PHOTONS!


Tweeting.... hmmmm........ you would think that people would either leave well alone or find out if people what a change.... gee.. lets just .... I dont have the time...


This is all good advice if its possible to do... limits to what is needed or might be needed.. I think I can drive myself crazy just thinking about it again....

what to get rid of or how to get to one desk..... and .. where do I put my computer towers where they are out of the way but where I can reach them.... yeah..... tough huh... Oh.. and dont kick your computer tower.. they dont like that..... plus more dust and dirt will get in them faster nearer the ground.... but the do stay cooler there... until the fans clog with dust and dog hair......we call that a conundrum